Sullivan TigerDrive 6mm Internal Starter
This is the optional Sullivan TigerDrive adapter for nitro engine's with a 6mm internal bearing. The unit replaces the pull-starter or on board starter found on many R/C Cars, trucks, boats and helicopters, and allows for use of a standard hand-held starter. This eliminates broken ropes and burned out on board starters and allows the engine to be turned faster for easier starting. The drive direction can be oriented in four directions to accommodate exhaust and chassis arrangement.
Sullivan offers TigerDirect models to fit most engines from .12 to .46, and installation is very easy -- only three or four screws. The gears are steel, the frame is aluminum and the bearings are bronze and Steel Roller for durability.
This unit will work on most 6mm internal shaft engines including, but not limited to: Dynamite Mach 26, 427, 28 and 32 Marine. The RB Concept 928 also fits as well as the Sportwerkz 26 and the Losi Mach 26SS.
- Eliminates broken ropes and burned out on-board starters
- Four drive directions accommodating exhaust and chassis arrangement
- Steel Gears, aluminum frame, bronze bearings, and steel roller for durability
- (1) Tiger Drive steel plate with overhead bevel gear
- (1) Bevel gear with German one-way bearing
- (1) Copper gasket for back of bevel gear
- (4) 3x12mm cap head screws
- (4) 2.5mmx12mm cap head screws
- (4) 3mmx7mm washers
- (4) 3mmx5mm split washers
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2012.