SSD Yeti Rear Trailing Arms are a machined aluminum upgrade for your SMT10, Yeti or RR10 rig. These are not only more durable and better looking than the stock plastic arms, they also use an M3 threaded hole in the shock mounts to secure the shock rather than the M3 lock nut that the stock setup uses. This gives the trailing arm a cleaner look, with fewer parts to get hung up on jagged rock edges.
Length (eye to eye):
- CNC machined aluminum
- Scale design
- Anodized Grey
- Threaded shock mounts
- Rod ends fit inside housing
- Durable plastic rod ends with steel ball (SSD00017)
- Direct fit onto Axial Yeti, RR10 Bomber and SMT10
Length of aluminum arm:
- (2) Assembled aluminum trailing arms
- (2) M3 x 12mm button head screws
- (2) Spare plastic rod ends
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2016.