Spektrum RC SRS4220 4-Channel DSMR Receiver w/AVC
Now get stability control for ANY vehicle in your collection! You can have the stability control of AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SRS4210 receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle’s driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
- 4-Channel DSMR receiver and AVC technology in a single, lightweight unit
- Fully adjustable - set the precise amount of stability you want on the fly
- Works with any RC car, truck, or buggy
- No complex setup required - just install, bind, and calibrate
- Compatible with all DSMR and DSM2™ surface transmitters
- Now with steering priority when used with the DX2e transmitter
- Reliakote™ waterproof coating on the electronics
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- FOR USE WITH DIGITAL SERVOS ONLY
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2016.