The Spektrum SR6100AT 6-Channel 2.4GHz DSMR Surface Receiver was built around frequency-agile DSMR technology to deliver superb range and response, especially in places where multiple 2.4GHz systems are in use at one time. SR6100AT features patented Spektrum AVC (Active Vehicle Control) and full range telemetry capabilities. AVC Technology reads your control inputs, senses your car's direction and makes as many as 180 steering and power adjustments per second so you can hold the line without holding back. SR6100AT taps into telemetry functions from Spektrum Smart Technology electronic speed controls and conventional Temp, RPM and voltage sensors via X-Bus adapter.
- 6-channel DSMR / DSM2 receiver
- Full-range telemetry capabilities with Spektrum Firma Smart ESC
- Great for models that will benefit from AVC Technology that need additional channels for lights, shift servos and other accessories
- Steering priority puts the driver in complete control
- Fully adjustable-set the precise amount of stability you want or turn off if desired
- Water-resistant "Realkote" coating protects electronics
- Voltage sensor data port, voltage sensor included
- Works with any RC car, truck or buggy
- Compatible with all DSMR transmitters
Type: SR6100AT AVC / Telemetry Receiver
# of Channels: 6
Weight: 10.0 grams
Voltage Range: 3.5v to 9.6v
Antenna Length: 120mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2019
Additionally it includes "AVC" which is a toggle on/off item, but does need time for set up and tweaking. For racing and purists it is just left off, but on a club day/fun day, at the end of the afternoon when the tires went out to lunch and never quite came back, AVC can be toggled on and will do a surprisingly good job of keeping the errant vehicle viable to the end of the day. Turn a ragged late afternoon into a fun day after all.
Recommended. Note, it plays nicely with Firma ESC, it has good tight integration.