Spektrum RC DX5C 5-Channel DSMR Surface Radio w/SRS6000 Receiver
The Spektrum DX5C 5-Channel DSMR Surface Radio is a great, affordable option for bashers, boaters and scale crawlers who want a staggering list of advanced features combined with the benefits of 5-channel control. Built around DSMR 2.4GHz technology, you can use the DX5C in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response are superb, even in noisy 2.4GHz environments. It's also backwards compatible with DSM2 and marine-specific Spektrum receivers. This means longtime Spektrum users can continue to use the receivers they have. They'll only need to upgrade if they need the robust 2.4GHz interference protection a DSMR receiver can deliver.
In Depth Features:
- Fits the Way You Drive: The Spektrum DX5C has many advanced programming features and comes with advanced-level ergonomics such as an easy-to-read screen, optional dropdown steering wheel and large grip.
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ Programming Interface: Sophisticated programming isn't worth much if it's hard to use. The SimpleScroll interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as 'scroll and click.' It's so easy to use, most users can complete complex programming tasks without ever having to look at the manual.
- Scaling and Trailing: For getting out in the wild, the DX5C is hard to beat. Not only do you get the versatility of 5-channel control for auxiliary systems such as winches, lights, etc., it's also physically lightweight so that there's less fatigue on you during long trips, plus it's easy to transport with all of your rigs.
- Tone Alarm: Never worry about finding your transmitter battery totally drained again. The built-in tone alarm will alert you whenever the battery voltage is low, or the transmitter is left inactive with the power on.
- Servo Monitor: See all five channels at work before you even turn the vehicle on. The easy-to-use Servo Monitor system lets you see the channels react to your commands and avoid unintentional interaction.
- Wheel and Trigger Calibration: The Calibration screen gives you the ability to recalibrate the steering and throttle positions for the ultimate in accuracy.
- AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) Programming: The DX5C makes it possible to custom tune the AVC system by providing easy-access to dedicated adjustments. In addition, open channels of the DX5C can be used to adjust the AVC steering and throttle systems independently. No matter what you're driving, AVC technology can easily meet your skill level or driving style with control that makes it feel like you're driving a finely tuned vehicle that handles beautifully at every speed
- Includes the 6-Channel Spektrum™ SRS6000 AVC® Receiver: No matter what vehicle you drive, if you don't have AVC® (Active Vehicle Control), it's likely that you are not taking advantage of its full potential. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle regardless of the driving environment. By adding the SRS6000 6-channel receiver you get frequency-agile DSMR® technology that delivers superb range and response, plus the boost of AVC technology that makes fine-tuning AVC right from the transmitter easy.
- Lightweight Design with Comfortable Ergonomics
- Five-Channel, Full-Proportional Versatility
- Frequency-Agile, Spektrum™ DSMR® 2.4GHz technology
- Removable, Non-Slip Rubber Grips
- Exclusive SimpleScroll™ Interface Delivers Friendly Programming
- Back Button Makes Navigating the Interface more Intuitive
- Steering Mix, 4-Wheel Steering Mixing, plus One Assignable Mix
- Pro-Level Servo Monitor
- Wheel and Trigger Calibration
- Bind-Progress Screen Displays Status and Frame Rate
- Program and Fine-Tune Compatible AVC® Receivers
- Tone Alarm for Low Battery and Inactivity
- Compatible with DSMR and DSM2* receivers (DSM2 only operates on 16.5ms frame rate)
- Includes SR6000 AVC Receiver
- EN328 Compatible
# of Channels: 5
Modulation: DSMR, DSM2 (Not Marine Compatible)
Model Memory: 20
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA x 4 (Sold Separately)
Output Strength: Full Range
- (1) Spektrum™ DX5C Transmitter
- (1) SR6000 Receiver
- (1) Bind Plug
- (1) Manual Overview
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on November 28, 2017.