Spektrum RC AR8010T 2.4GHz 8-Channel Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver
The AR8010T receiver is a feature-packed, 8Ch receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR8010T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR8010T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR8010T includes 1 DSMX remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
Type: AR8010T 8 Channel Air Telemetry Receiver
# of Channels: 8
Voltage Range: 3.5-9V
Dimensions: 1.91x1.11x0.82in (48.5x28.3x20.9mm)
Weight: 0.63 oz (17.8g)
This product was added to our catalog on December 13, 2016.