Spektrum RC AR7110R 7-Channel DSMX Helicopter Receiver w/Tail Regulator & RevLimit
This is the Spektrum AR7110R 7-Channel DSMX Helicopter Receiver. The AR7110R is Spektrum’s first purpose-built receiver designed specifically for demanding heli applications and offers the benefit of multiple components in one compact unit, keeping your installation neat and simple. The combination of a primary internal receiver and secondary remote receiver allows the AR7110R to be installed in the best possible configuration for high-performance helis, while exposing the receiver to the greatest possible RF signal at all times. Additionally, the AR7110R features Spektrum’s integrated RevLimit™ RPM limiter, which provides the consistent rotor speed needed for outstanding 3D performance. Complete with two user-selectable failsafe modes, a built-in 5.2V 2A voltage regulator and EC3 connector, the AR7100R is the best choice for heli pilots looking to add the safety, security and clarity of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology to their aircraft while reducing the amount of on-board equipment and simplifying installation.
- Includes integrated RevLimit™ rpm limiter with revolutionary backplate sensor for glow engines
- Internal 5.2V 2A regulator for throttle, gear, rudder, and aux 2 (for Gyro) channels.
- Dual outputs on the throttle and gear channels (regulated to 5.2V and unregulated)
- Includes one internal receiver and one remote receiver with a port for an optional second remote receiver
- Compatible with all Spektrum and JR DSMX™ radio and module systems
- Two failsafe modes
- Fail-on switch included
- US patent 7,391,320
Type: Full Range Heli Receiver
# of Channels: 7
Length: 1.86 in (47.3mm)
Width: 1.58 in (40.2mm)
Height: 0.56 in (14.2mm)
Weight: 1.15 oz (32.5g)
Voltage Range: 6.0-10.0V
Antenna Length: Main Rx: 30mm (1); Remote Rx: 30mm (2)
This product was added to our catalog on February 28, 2011.