Schumacher Assembled Big Bore Touring Car Shock Set (2)
This is an optional Schumacher Assembled Big Bore Touring Car Shock Set, and is intended for use with the Mi4. After months of testing, the Schumacher team has found these larger diameter shocks to be an extremely good tuning option for the Mi4, as well as other Schumacher Touring Cars. Good on bumpy, lower traction tracks but also well suited for high grip surfaces.
- 13mm diameter (compared to 10mm standard shocks) means 69% more oil volume.
- Titanium nitride coated low friction shock shafts.
- PTFE coated low friction threaded shock bodies.
- Optional range of 5 CNC machined pistons.
- Optional range of 5 precision ground black springs with lbs laser engraving.
- Assembled units sold as a pair, including popular 16lb springs.
This product was added to our catalog on December 27, 2010.