Savox SB-2274SG "High Speed" Brushless Steel Gear Digital Servo (High Voltage)
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 1/8th or 1/10th scale trucks and buggies (electric & nitro) and giant scale aircraft. Also suitable for use in boats and helis.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- @7.4V: .08 sec/60
- @6.0V: .105 sec/60
- @7.4V: 347.2 oz-in
- @6.0V: 277.7 oz-in
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x38.5mm
- Weight: 69.0g
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Spline: 25 Tooth
This product was added to our catalog on June 15, 2012.