Savox SB-2272MG Lightning Speed Brushless Metal Gear Servo (High Voltage)
This is the Savox SB-2272SG "Lightning Speed" Brushless, Metal Gear, High Voltage, Digital Servo.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong metal gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 1/10 trucks and buggies, as well as every control surface for giant scale aircraft and 700 class heli rudder applications.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x38.7mm
- Weight: 66g
- @ 4.8V: .05 sec/60
- @ 6.0V: .045 sec/60
- @ 7.4V: .032 sec/60
- @ 4.8V: 41.7 oz-in
- @ 6.0V: 69.4 oz-in
- @ 7.4V: 97.2 oz-in
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2011.