This is the Sanwa / Airtronics Super Vortex Gen2 Pro Brushless SSL ESC. The Super Vortex Gen2 Pro features improved circuitry, SSL capabilities, a full aluminum case, updated telemetry functions, and plenty more.
About SSL System
When used with a SANWA M12S or Exzes ZZ transmitter, RX-482/RX-472/RX-47T receiver and the SANWA SUPER VORTEX STOCK ESC, the SANWA Synchronized Link (SSL) system allows you to change many ESC programming values directly from the transmitter using the transmitter's CODE AUX function. In addition, telemetry data such as motor RPM, ESC temperature, motor temperature (if supported), and battery voltage can be read directly from the SUPER VORTEX STOCK ESC and displayed on the transmitter.
- Compatible with SSR
- Compatible with SSL
- Compatible with PROGRAM BOX Gen2 (sold separately)
- Achievement for 130% Output compare with Gen2 (previous model) due to Reviewing Design for Circuit Diagram
- Developed New Function for CODE 10 (SSL: Remote Transmitter Setting) for M12S, M12S-RS, EXZES ZZ, and MT-44.
- Increase Heat-Dissipation by Cooling Duct
- Update Firmware version by Program Box Gen2?etc.
- Compatible with CODE AYX1 on EXZES Z, M12, MT-4S, MT-S. (Using AUX1, it is available to set MODE 5~MODE 9)
- Compatible with CODE10 on M12S, M12S-RS, EXZES ZZ, MT-44. (Using AUX1, it is available to set MODE5~MODE14)
*The SUPER VORTEX Gen2 PRO does not have reverse motor rotation function. Please ensure you do not need this function.
Nominal Input Voltage: 3.7V - 7.4V
Rated Current: 1000A/Phase at (Transistor Rating at 25?)
Total Weight: 41.7g (w/o power capacitor)
NOTE: The Super Vortex Gen2 Pro firmware must be updated before use, as well as the progammer box firmware, if you choose to use it. For more info, click Here.