The Samix SCX6 Brass Heavy Duty Steering Knuckle Set with Brake Rotors provide a lower center of gravity while increasing the forward weight bias for improved climbing performance. These high quality CNC machined brass knuckles are a bolt on upgrade compatible with stock axle parts. The brass construction offers a total of 559g of weight (with the simulated brake rotors installed) to the SCX6 making this one of the most noticeable modifications for the SCX6 platform. Incorporated into this design are larger heavy duty bearings giving longer life along with a stronger and more rigid knuckle design. Adding to the scale realism are the bolt on simulated brake rotors with integrated calipers. Overall these are one of the best upgrades available for the SCX6 with increased performance and the CNC machined looks to match.
- Brass knuckle adds 279.5g per side (559g total)
- Lowers center of gravity and increases forward weight bias for climbing
- Heavy duty 8x19x6mm outer bearing included for increased durability and long life
- More rigid and added durability
- Scale brake rotors with integrated calipers
- High quality CNC machined solid brass material with SAMIX name and L/R etched
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2022