This is the Samix SCX24 Brass Servo Mount & Aluminum 4-Link with 39mm Links designed to fit the Ecopower and Emax servo. This servo mount features an updated mount to enable you to use the upgraded Ecopower and Emax servos for additional steering authority in an easy bolt on application. Additionally this mount converts the front suspension to a true 4-link setup providing precision suspension movements and helping to remove any slop in the steering. Constructed from brass the servo mount also adds 7g of weight, increasing the forward weight bias and lowering the center of gravity improving the SCX24's crawling performance.
NOTE: The 39mm link setup is intended for the long Y-link suspension used on the Axial Jeep Wrangler, C10, Ford Bronco and Jeep Gladiator.
- Direct fit for EcoPower 827 and Emax ES08 servos without any modifications
- Adds 7 grams of weight to the front axle
- Combo set with ES08 servo mount and 2 piece front 29.5mm upper link
- Replaces stock Y-link setup
- CNC machined billet aluminum, available in multiple colors
- More durable than stock plastic mount
- Will not flex like stock mount when high torque servo is used
- Creates a stiffer upper linkage mount
- Direct replacement upgrade for stock plastic Axial servo mount, no modification required (Not compatible with factory servo)
- (1) Brass servo mount for EcoPower 827 and Emax ES08 servos
- (2) 39mm Links
- Mounting Hardware
This product was added to our catalog on February 27, 2023