The Saito™ brand continues to expand their radial engine line with the addition of the FA-120 3-cylinder radial. Ideal for 60- to 90-size models, the FA-120R3 is an upgrade from the FA-090R3 engine, featuring 33% larger displacement and more power—all at a lighter weight for a higher power-to-weight ratio. The FA-120R3 also comes with a 3-piece flex exhaust system, making for an all-inclusive package.
And, like all Saito engines, this powerhouse is engineered with that same Saito quality and reliability you have come to know and trust.
- More power for 60- to 90-size planes
- Proven performance and reliability
- Fits great into round cowl planes
- Type: 4-stroke airplane engine
- Displacement: 1.2 cu. in. (19.2cc)
- Bore: 0.9 in (22.4mm)
- Stroke: 0.6 in (16.2mm)
- Cylinders: 3
- Total Weight: 31.4 oz (890g) w/ mufflers
- Crankshaft Threads: 7 x 1mm
- Benchmark Prop: APC 14 x 5 @ 9,400 rpm
- Prop Range: 13 x 8 - 14 x 6
- RPM Range: 1,800 - 10,000 (Max ground rpm 8,800-9,500)
- Fuel: Glow
- Muffler Type: Three flex tube exhaust hoses (included)
- Cylinder Type: AAC
This product was added to our catalog on January 9, 2018.