RPM Wide Front Bumper/A-Arm Mount (Blue) (18T)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
RPM is proud to offer a wide front bumper to help protect the fragile front-end components of the Associated RC18T, RC18MT, RC18B & RC18R. Our wide front bumper has all sorts of cool features that are bound to impress any RC18T/MT/B/R owner.
- This RPM bumper is thicker than the stock version and wider for 3-5/16” of front-end protection
- The extra width of the bumper helps protect the fragile front shocks
- Our bumpers are not “bolt-on-over-the-stock” versions; our wide front bumpers completely replace the stock version
- The mounting screw holes are countersunk and recessed into the RPM wide front bumper preventing impacts from damaging the screw heads
- RPM nylons are much stronger than the stock material preventing the hinge pins from blowing out the side of the A-arm mounts
- We’ve tightened the tolerances for less suspension slop while still maintaining free motion of the A-arms
- We reduced the front angle of the bumper from the stock 65 degrees to a more “bumper friendly” 35 degrees
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2009.