REDS M7 WCS V3.0 .21 7-Port World Cup Series Tuned On-Road Engine (Turbo Plug)
The Reds M7 World Cup S is at the forefront of high performance in 1/8 On-road Touring class racing. Specifically designed to optimize power and reliability, the M7 brings consistent performance to the track. Light weight, fuel efficient, high power, superb reliability, and tuned by the legendary Mario Rossi himself.
The M7WCS boasts increased torque thanks to it's domed piston design and lightweight combustion chamber. This allows for additional power at low and medium RPM without sacrificing fuel economy. Combined with a lightweight crankcase, and a lighter cooling head, make for a lower working center of gravity and results in one of the lightest engines in its category.
- GEN2 VENTURI: The Revolutionary GEN2 venturi guarantees improved fuel mileage and higher torque. The innovative design improves carburetor fluid dynamics for a even better tuning stability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LOW GRAVITY CENTER: Designed to be not only more powerful and reliable but lighter and with lower center of gravity than ever before. To do that, they started from scratch, redesigning each essential part like crankcase, cooling head, combustion chamber and Black Diamond coated backplate.
- HANDMADE, TUNED AND ASSEMBLED by Mario Rossi: All parts are matched, measured by Mario Rossi within certain tolerances, hand built and Tuned by him personally. The engine leaves the factory with a hand inspection of all components and compression is checked.
- LONG STROKE: The Tuned crankshaft features an improved aerodynamic design in order to increase horsepower and inertia to rotation. Crankshaft durability has been improved thanks to special carbon steel and high technology coatings. It is also balanced with two high-density counterweights and special silicone filling reduces the inertia to rotation.
- BLACK DIAMOND BACKPLATE: The Diamond backplate is refined with a special anti-friction hard coating RDC. This coating allows decreased conrod/backplate friction improving engine efficiency and performance.
- 7 PORTS SLEEVE: The redesigned timing on the 7 port ABC cylinder guarantees high power at high RPM. Flat piston and domed combustion chamber increase torque at low and medium RPM.
- HIGH QUALITY BALL BEARINGS: The 7x16x6mm made in Japan front ball bearing is specially designed for reliability at high RPM with low friction. The steel-ceramic hybrid Swiss Made rear bearing ensures longer life and low friction at high temperatures.
Category: 1/8 On-road
Displacement [cm^3]: 3.5
Inlet ports: 7
Outlet ports: 3
Front ball bearing dimension: 7x19x6mm
Front ball bearing features: rubber seal made in Japan
Rear ball bearing dimension: 14x25.4x6mm
Rear ball bearing features: Swiss made ceramic
Carburetor diameter: 9mm (8.0 and 8.5 optional)
Carburetor: 2 needle
Cylinder system: ABC
Exhaust type: rear
Recommended Glow plug: REDS TS7
Recommended pipe: EFRA 2113
Recommended fuel: 25% nitro, 8-9% oil
Break-in fuel: 12% oil
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2017.