This is the RC4WD "Warn" 8274 1/10 Scale Winch. This winch offers ultra scale looks and superior quality and craftsmanship. This winch is Officially Licensed by Warn, one of the most iconic names in off-road! This winch is packed full of great features including heavy duty pulling strength, free spool, and unmatched detail.
For the ultimate custom look, combine this winch with the RC4WD Poison Spyder Fairlead! (RC4ZS1761)
- CNC Machined
- Billet and Cast Aluminum
- Working Spring Loaded Warn Hook
- Synthetic Winch Rope
- Highly Detailed
- Free Spool
- Full Warn Decals Installed
- Can operate on 3 Cell Lipo
- 3.28ft / 1.0m Rope Pre-Installed
- 30 Day RC4WD Manufacturer Warranty
Voltage: 6v to 11.1v
Load Limits: Dead Lift 50lbs / 22.6kgs
Load Limits: Rolling Drag 70lbs / 31.7kgs
Winch Rope Load Limits: Dead Lift 25lbs / 11.3kgs
Winch Rope Load Limits: Rolling Drag 37lbs / 16.8kgs
Length: 1.40in / 35.6mm
Width: 2.56in / 65.0mm
Height: 1.77in / 45.0mm
Weight: 3.28oz / 93g
- (1) RC4WD 1/10 Warn 8274 Winch
- (4) M2.5 x 4mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S0760)
- (4) M2.5 x 6mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S0855)
- (1) RC4WD Warn Winch Pull Tags (Z-S1660)
- (1) Warn Decal Sheet Set
- RC4WD Warn 1/10 Wireless Remote/Receiver Winch Controller Set (RC4ZS1092)
- RC4WD Wired Winch Control Unit (RC4ZS1089)
- ARB Winch Snatch Block (RC4ZS0341)
- RC4WD Portable Winch Point Tool (RC4ZS1342)
- RC4WD Warn 1/10 Premium Winch Hook (RC4ZS1551)
- RC4WD Foldable Winch Anchor (Black) (RC4ZS1623)
- This winch is very powerful. The winch line will break before you are able to max out the winches capacity.
- Fits Front Machined Winch Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (RC4ZS1091) (Remove the fairlead)
- Fits Rock Hard 4x4 Full Width Front Bumper for Axial SCX10 Jeep (RC4ZS1338) (Remove the fairlead)
- Fits RC4WD Warn Rock Crawler Front Winch Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (RC4ZS1590) (Remove the fairlead)
- Fits Tough Armor Front Bumper for G2 Cruiser (RC4ZS1606)
- Fits RC4WD Rampage Front Double Tube Bumper with Hoop for Trail Finder 2 SWB (RC4ZS1558)
- Fits Tough Armor Tube Front Winch Bumper for Vaterra Ascender (RC4ZS1575)
- Fits RC4WD Rock Hard 4x4 Aluminum Patriot Series Full Width Front Bumper for TF2 SWB (RC4ZS1702) (With mounting plate reversed)
- Fits RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Front Plastic Tube Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (RC4ZS0594)
- Fits Jeep JK Rampage Recovery Bumper to fit Axial SCX10 Chassis (RC4ZS0434)
- Fits Tough Armor Competition Stinger Bumper to fit Axial SCX10 (RC4ZS0640)
- Fits Tough Armor Wide Winch Bumper with Winch Bar (RC4ZS1162)
- Fits Tough Armor Winch Bumper with Grill Guard for Axial Jeep Rubicon (RC4ZS1193)
- Fits Tough Armor Stubby Front Bumper to fit Axial SCX10 (RC4ZS0641)
- Fits Rampage Front Recovery Bumper (RC4ZS0997)
- Fits RC4WD Marlin Crawlers Front Winch Bumper for Trail Finder 2 (RC4ZS1496) (Remove the fairlead)
- Fits Hitch Mount Portable Winch Mounting System (RC4ZS1284)
- Warn and the Warn name are registered trademarks of Warn Industries. The Warn logo is property of Warn Industries.
Warn and the Warn name are registered trademarks of Warn Industries. The Warn logo is property of Warn Industries.
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2016
So, we contact the company that sold it to us. They told us to contact this company RC4WD, and that they had a great warranty and would surely take care of us. Immediately there was resistance. I was asked how the winch was powered. I showed them the ESC and that I'm running 2s voltage. I then receive a response that I'm only supposed to use the RC4WD winch controllers, and that "The ESC should not ever be hooked to a winch". This support person didn't even seem to understand that their winch controller is just an overpriced ESC. It seemed at this point like they were denying my warranty claim specifically because I didn't use their ESC, which is a violation of federal law. When I pointed this out, their tune quickly changed. Now I'm told it only has a 30 day warranty and they won't replace it because we're outside of the warranty period.
Seriously, this winch got no more than 3 minutes of use before it died, and now RC4WD has refused to help in any way whatsoever. Clearly a trash product by a trash company that can't stand by the parts they manufacture. $100 down the drain because RC4WD doesn't care about its customers.
So, here I am recommending you steer far clear of this trash product and the trash company RC4WD.