The RC4WD 1/10 Gelande II D90 RTR Scale Crawler will allow you to experience the versatility and advanced design in a ready to run platform. Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 can easily maneuver extreme descents and climb with ease.
The G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the Yota II axles. The G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more scale appearance.
The G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let's you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked differentials
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo
- Chassis Mounted Steering servo
- 540 Crawler Brushed Motor 45T
- 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear Suspension
- Super Grip Dirt Grabber Tires
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Outcry II Waterproof ESC
- Plastic Fuel Cell Receiver Box
- Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
- 1.9" Stamped Steel Beadlocks W/Lug Nuts
- 6-Cell 3000MAH NiMH Battery Pack
- NiMH Peak Battery Charger
Wheelbase: 275mm (10.8")
Width: 220mm (8.7")
Height: 254mm (10")
Ground Clearance: 55mm (2.2")
Final Drive Ratio: 31.9:1
Weight: 7.08Lbs / 3.21Kg
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for transmitter
- While some components may come assembled, RC4WD recommends that you check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- Spare wheel may be mounted onto the back, but will require modifications.
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2018