This is an optional RCScrewz Stainless Steel screw kit for the Axial SCX10 II 1955 Ford. RCScrewz Stainless Screw Kits are 100% complete. Your kit will include everything needed to do a full conversion and more. Stainless Steel Screw Kits are far superior to the screws that come stock with your RC. RCScrewz kits are made with the best stainless steel money can buy. No more bent, rusted, or corroded screws. Never worry about stripped heads again. You will not find a better screw kit for your RC at any price and RCScrewz Guarantee's it. If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with your kit, return your screw kit to RCScrewz and they will send you a full refund for the price of the kit.
All RCScrewz Kits include:
General Screw Installation & Notes:
- All socket screws + Extras
- Button Screws + Extras
- Flat Head Screws + Extras
- Set Screws + Extras
- Nuts + Extras
- Washers + Extras
- Bondhus Short Arm hex Wrenches
- Quality Reusable plastic pit case
- Use either a wax or grease on the threads to help prevent stripping while going into new or hard material. Some screws that are included in the the kits remain phillips heads but are still stainless steel. This has been done for strength, as a result of RC Screwz field testing, on small diameter screws (2mm and 2-56" dia). This may include some chassis screws and differential screws. All other remain socket head. Please refer to your assembly manual for screw locations.
- Axial part no’s (axa286, axa0109, ax31403) are barrel/pin screws and are patent pending parts. These are not included in this kit.
This product was added to our catalog on December 27, 2019