The PSM RC8B3 4.0mm Carbon Rear Shock Tower was designed to replace the stock rear shock tower. Due to the lower weight compared to the stock shock towers it will lower the center of gravity.
- 4.0mm Thickness with true carbon layers inside
- Authentic PSM Carbon for superior material quality, high impact resistance, semi-gloss look
- Lightweight at only 18.0g
- Lowers Center of Gravity
- Direct Fit the stock part can be replaced directly without any problem
- Use with PSM Shock Standoffs (PSM01692) for ideal shock alignment
- Designed and precision machined by PSM in Germany
- PSM recommends you seal the edges of the carbon fiber product with CA glue prior to use. The edges may be sharp.
- The total thickness of this carbon product can vary by +-0.3mm due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Milling grooves may vary in deepness due to manufacturing tolerances.
- According to PSM's policy of steady development and improvement of products, PSM reserves the right to make changes in specifications concerning equipment, materials and design of this product at any time without notice.
- You may darken the milling grooves by wiping oil over the surface.
- This is a performance product, and is intended for racing use. PSM or its sellers will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused while using PSM products.
- Please race your R/C cars on special designed tracks and join a local R/C club to receive proper insurance.
This product was added to our catalog on June 24, 2016