The ProTek R/C Starter Box Carrying Bag is safer and more convenient for carrying a roaring nitro vehicle to and from the pits.
1/8 scale tires spinning at several thousand RPMs are dangerous, especially when they’re just a couple of inches from your arm while you’re balancing a vehicle atop the starter box. Not to mention, the fumes that smack you in the face with every rev of the engine. ProTek R/C’s Starter Box Carrying Bag allows you to comfortably carry a 1/8 scale nitro vehicle at your side when moving in and out of pit row. The Carrying Bag frees up your other hand while putting the weight of the 1/8-scale vehicle and starter box much lower in a more natural position - your arm will thank you!
The all canvas Starter Box Carrying Bag features an interior liner and two 13” handle straps that won’t interfere with the tires. The liner is fuel resistant and easily cleans up when things get messy. The carrying bag will accommodate most popular starter boxes including: ProTek R/C SureStart, OFNA 1/10 & 1/8 starter boxes, Mugen Seiki Pro Starter BIII, LRP 1/10 & 1/8 Spec 2, Hudy “Star-Box”, Team Associated Compact 1/10 & 1/8 starter boxes and Team Losi 8IGHT & 8IGHT-T starter boxes. Make it easy on your pit guy and grab a ProTek R/C Starter Box Carrying Bag.
- Durable, heavy-duty bag material
- Dual handles won't interfere with tires
- Safe, one handed pit operation
- No fumes in your face
- Compatible with boxes up to 5.5" (14cm) wide x 14.5" (36.8cm) long
Compatible Starter Boxes:
- PTK-4500: ProTek R/C "SureStart"
- TLR99059: TLR 8IGHT/8IGHT-T
- HUD104500: Hudy "Star-Box"
- OFN10244: OFNA Truggy Box
- OFN10245: OFNA 1/10 & 1/8
- LRP37101: LRP 1/10 & 1/8 Spec 2
- MUGB0237: Mugen Pro Starter BIII
- ASC1751: Team Associated Compact 1/10 & 1/8
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.
This product was added to our catalog on April 16, 2019