This is the ProTek R/C 360° Rotation Aluminum Clamp-Lock One-Way Helicopter Servo Horn and is intended for use with ProTek R/C Servo's, as well as any cyclic/tail servo that uses a 25 Tooth output shaft. This servo horn is unique because it allows you to set your sub-trim mechanically using the servo horn, rather than digitally from the transmitter! Simply install the insert onto the servo output shaft, slide the horn over the insert, adjust the horn to the position you prefer and clamp the horn down on the insert.
Machined from aluminum for durability and skeletonized to reduce weight, this servo horn features multiple linkage mounting points that provide increased resolution or increased response, allowing you to choose the setup that suits your application best. Plus, the horn uses two methods of securing the horn to the insert, a screw to squeeze the clamp, as well as a secondary set screw that locks the horn in place helping to prevent unwanted movement.
- Set sub-trim mechanically
- Skeletonized to reduce weight
- Linkage mounting positions for increased resolution or increased response
- Clamp lock with secondary set screw lock
- 18.5mm, 21.5mm & 25mm hole spacing (measured from output shaft screw hole, to linkage rod holes, center to center)
- 2.5mm thick arm
- 35.8mm Overall length
- (1) Servo Horn
- (1) 25T Insert
- (1) Clamp Screw
- (1) Mount Screw
- (1) Set Screw
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2014