ProTek RC 170T Chad Bradley Team Edition High Torque Servo (High Voltage)
This is the ProTek R/C 170T "Chad Bradley Team Edition - High Torque" Digital Servo. Chad Bradley is an R/C legend. A multiple time IFMAR 1/8 off road World Championship finalist with countless big race wins under his belt, Chad is one of our most respected and decorated drivers. That's why we collaborated with Chad to develop the 170T Team Edition. The 170T Team Edition delivers the stump pulling torque that ProTek R/C team drivers demand, combined with the quality, reliability and customer support that our customers demand from ProTek R/C.
- “I have been testing the 170 series of servos for some time now. The torque, holding power and speed of these servos are insane! 1/8 Off-Road is the ultimate test for any servo, and the 170 series servos give me the power and precision I need to hold the tightest lines around the most demanding tracks. I have never used a servo that performs as good as these and I wont use anything other than ProTek 170 series servos. If they weren't up to my standards, I wouldn't put my name on them." - Chad Bradley, ProTek R/C Team Driver
At 6.0V the ProTek R/C 170T Chad Bradley Team Edition High Torque servo delivers an incredible 510 oz-in of torque and 0.14 transit speed. When you push the voltage to 7.4, the spec's jump to 630 oz-in and 0.11! Spec's like these make this servo an excellent choice for any 1/10 to 1/8 scale application that can benefit from incredibly strong torque spec's. A black anodized aluminum case with gold accents provides a striking appearance that sets it apart from any other servo on the market, while at the same time providing bomb proof durability and efficient heat dissipation. Other features include a durable metal gear train supported by dual ball bearings for smooth and precise rotation, 190mm long 22awg connector wire with gold plated connectors, and a coreless motor.
Plus, instead of a cheap plastic servo horn, ProTek R/C goes the extra mile with an included aluminum clamping single arm servo horn that will stand up to a majority of the punishment you can throw at it. Stop wasting your money on budget servos that look good in the spec list, but fall short when its time to perform. Get ProTek and don't look back.
Warning! This ProTek R/C servo requires that you use a m3x10mm screw to attach the servo horn to the output shaft. If you choose to use another screw, be sure to use a 10mm length screw. Use of a shorter screw can cause failure and will void your warranty.
- Ideal for any 1/10 to 1/8 scale vehicle application
- Full aluminum black and gold anodized case
- High voltage circuitry
- 0.14 transit speed, and 510 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V
- 0.11 transit speed, and 630 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Aluminum clamping single arm servo horn included
- Full metal gears and dual ball bearings
- 190mm long 22awg connector wire w/gold plated connectors
- Coreless motor
|Recommended Application|| 1/10 to 1/8 Scale Surface
|Operating Voltage|| 4.8V - 7.4V
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V|| 0.14/60° sec
|Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|| 0.11/60° sec
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
||510 oz-in (36.7 kg-cm)
|Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
|| 630 oz-in (45.4 kg-cm)
||High Efficiency Coreless Motor
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth
||1520μs / 333hz|
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2013.
BTW, yes I checked my end points and the servo saver is adjusted properly.)
You know that voice in your head that says just buy the expensive name brand, you've all been there but no you think "hey it's got the spec's, it should be good".
What a waste of money.
Four runs and it's done!
Lost it's neutral and now shudders in motion.
Won't be caught on the brand again.)
servo ever tried!
Nice finishing hard case, the cnc arm is a bonus,
put one of these in the steering of the buggy /truck
with confidence, equals or even works better than
more expensive servos that owned before.)