ProTek RC 170S Chad Bradley Team Edition High Speed Servo (High Voltage)
This is the ProTek R/C 170S "Chad Bradley Team Edition - High Speed" Digital Servo. Chad Bradley is a legend in the world of R/C. A multiple time IFMAR 1/8 off road World Championship finalist with countless big race wins under his belt, Chad is one of our most respected and decorated drivers. That's why we collaborated with Chad to develop the 170S Team Edition. The 170S Team Edition delivers the rapid, high speed response that ProTek R/C team drivers demand, combined with the quality, reliability and customer support that our customers demand from ProTek R/C.
- “I have been testing the 170 series of servos for some time now. The torque, holding power and speed of these servos are insane! 1/8 Off-Road is the ultimate test for any servo, and the 170 series servos give me the power and precision I need to hold the tightest lines around the most demanding tracks. I have never used a servo that performs as good as these and I wont use anything other than ProTek 170 series servos. If they weren't up to my standards, I wouldn't put my name on them." - Chad Bradley, ProTek R/C Team Driver
At 6.0V the ProTek R/C 170S Chad Bradley Team Edition High Speed servo delivers 0.09 transit speed, with an incredible 445 oz-in of torque. When you push the voltage to 7.4, the spec's jump to 0.07 and 549 oz-in! Spec's like these make this servo an excellent choice for any 1/10 to 1/8 scale application that can benefit from lightning fast transit speeds. A black anodized aluminum case with gold accents provides a striking appearance that sets it apart from any other servo on the market, while at the same time providing bomb proof durability and efficient heat dissipation. Other features include a durable metal gear train supported by dual ball bearings for smooth and precise rotation, 190mm long 22awg connector wire with gold plated connectors, and a coreless motor.
Plus, instead of a cheap plastic servo horn, ProTek R/C goes the extra mile with an included aluminum clamping single arm servo horn that will stand up to a majority of the punishment you can throw at it. Stop wasting your money on budget servos that look good in the spec list, but fall short when its time to perform. Get ProTek and don't look back.
Warning! This ProTek R/C servo requires that you use a m3x10mm screw to attach the servo horn to the output shaft. If you choose to use another screw, be sure to use a 10mm length screw. Use of a shorter screw can cause failure and will void your warranty.
- Ideal for any 1/10 to 1/8 scale vehicle application
- Full aluminum black and gold anodized case
- High voltage circuitry
- 0.09 transit speed, and 445 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V
- 0.07 transit speed, and 549 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Aluminum clamping single arm servo horn included
- Full metal gears and dual ball bearings
- 190mm long 22awg connector wire w/gold plated connectors
- Coreless motor
|Recommended Application|| 1/10 to 1/8 Scale Surface
|Operating Voltage|| 4.8V - 7.4V
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V|| 0.09/60° sec
|Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|| 0.07/60° sec
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
|| 445 oz-in (32.0 kg-cm)
|Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
|| 549 oz-in (39.5 kg-cm)
||High Efficiency Coreless Motor
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth
||1520μs / 333hz|
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2013.
i ordered this servo at amain, because they doesn't sell this servo in korea...)
I have only run it for 3 races now but so far I am extremely happy with the servo! I can't say how it will do in the long run but if it continues to proform this well over the long haul I will be happy as heck. My only dislike would be I wish it was a bit faster but speed and torque are a trade off.)
I am running them in both my D8T Tessmann and D815 - the 170S version only!)
Its fast & with monsteruous torque. Now i need to tighten the servo saver to take advantage of the torque offered.
Love it and worth the money spent.
Thinking to replace the savox throttle servo with this 170s soon.)