This is a pair of Wedge Squared 2wd Buggy Front Carpet Tires. Indoor Carpet Off-Road Racing is a growing segment of the racing scene and Pro-Line is ready to take over with the new Wedge Squared Front Buggy Tires. The Wedge Squared has twice as much tread as the Original Wedge making the Wedge Squared ideal for tracks that require more steering. The Wedge Squared has a true drop-in bead that does not require cutting or hand fitting and is super narrow and low-profile. The Hook shaped pins provide all the steering you can handle without being grabby.
Pro-Line engineers have perfected an all-new Carpet Tire Compound specifically for the needs of Indoor Carpet racing. This Z material provides the best grip on a variety of surfaces used indoor (carpet, wood, cardboard, plastic, etc.). Choose from Z3, or Softer Z4 compound. Z4 compound is perfect for U.S. style carpet tracks and will provide more overall grip than Z3 compound.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Drop-in Bead does not require cutting or hand fitting
- Twice as many pins as the original Wedge
- Super narrow and low profile 2wd buggy front tire
- Hook shaped tread provides consistent steering
- Available in specially formulated Z3 and Z4 carpet compound
- Combine with pin point Rears for an unbeatable combination
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Width: 0.87 in (22mm)
Height: 2.96 in (75mm)
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014