Pro-Line Trencher X SC Tires w/Renegade Wheels (2) (Slash Rear) (Black) (M2) w/12mm Hex
This is a set of two Pro-Line Trencher X SC 2.2/3.0" Short Course Truck Tires in M2 (medium) Compound that have been Pre-Mounted on Black Renegade Wheels. These are intended for use on the rear of the Traxxas Slash, as well as the front and rear of the Slash 4x4, OFNA Jammin SCRT-10, Hyper 10-SC and HPI Blitz. The Trencher tires are designed to give your short course truck optimal traction on just about any surface. Realistic shaped treads give your short course truck a scale look while offering ridiculous amounts of forward bite. The tall tread will also offer traction in many different terrains and deliver durability that is second to none. The Trencher X improves on the original with extra width and even more stump pulling traction!
Radical, revolutionary, maybe even a bit of an outlaw, that is what a Renegade is all about and it defines these wheels from Pro-Line to a "T". That's right, the Pro-Line design team thought it was time to change it up and bring to life another bold looking SC wheel. The Pro-Line Renegade wheel for SC trucks features a tough 10 spoke design that replicates the latest in high performance full size forged racing wheels used by the pros. Detailed beadloc and lug nut hardware only adds to the realism.
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of traction and side-to-side stability
- Oversized tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- Mounted on Black Renegade Wheels
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo and Trencher SC name embossed on sidewall of tire
- Lightweight one-piece wheel design
- 2.2" outer bead and 3.0" inner bead
- Simulated Bead-Loc ring
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- 10 Spoke design for increased rigidity
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.35" (111mm)
Width: 1.86" (47mm)
- (2) Mounted Trencher SC tire
- (2) Closed Cell inserts
- (2) Renegade Black Wheels
- (1) Pro-Line decal
This product was added to our catalog on April 24, 2013.
Can these tires be used in losi ten scte? or which trencher do you recommend?)
I also pulled full throttle while standing still on asphalt, the didn't spin at all, all the power went straight into the ground.
If you put a 4s in there you will probably be able to wheelie on asphalt.
Being off-road tires, they have good and consistent grip both for on-road and off-road.
These tires are awesome!
I recommend it to off-road/buggy cars)