Pro-Line Trencher X 3.8" Tire 1/2" Offset (2) (Black) (M2) w/Desperado 17mm MT Wheels
This is a set of two Pro-Line Trencher X 3.8" Tires, premounted on black Desperado 17mm Monster Truck Wheels. Leave a mark with your Monster Truck wherever you are with Pro-Line’s Trencher X tires. The Trencher X tires are designed to give your MT optimal traction on just about any surface. Super cool horizontal H shaped treads give your MT ridiculous amounts of forward bite. With tread height at ¼” tall, you’ll find that durability and longevity are second to none.
These awesome Trencher X tires have been mounted on Pro-Line’s Desperado 6-spoke wheel, making your truck the toughest looking one on the block. The Desperado wheel is a one-piece glue wheel made out of extremely durable nylon material. The Desperado wheels feature a molded in bead-loc ring for an awesome scale look. Pro-Line has combined high strength nylon with a super smooth finish to give you the ultimate in wheel selection and style. This 17mm hex wheel and tire combo is sure to make your truck stand out from the rest, so get some today!
- Aggressive wheel and tire design
- Ultimate bashing setup
- Molded in Bead-loc ring for scale look
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of and side-to-side stability
- 1/2" offset wheel for all the Traxxas® Summit® fans or any MT that needs more stability
- Wheels made out of durable nylon material
- Tire and Wheel also available un-mounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 6.50" (165mm)
Width: 4.15" (105mm)
- (2) Trencher X 3.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) Tires Mounted on 17mm ½” offset wheels
This product was added to our catalog on November 29, 2011.
Very high sidewalls, they absorb most of impact, so they are good for bashing/jumping.
Rubber compound is kind of ideal for bashing, not too hard and wear of the tread is ok, nothing special.
But before buying this wheels make sure your servo and steering linkages can handle it, i mean this wheels are HUGE and pretty heavy too.
P.S. They look really cool! B))
great for bashing. but must upgrade drive line to handle these)
Would highly recommend them for grip,handling,wear everything)