Pro-Line Resistor 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires are based on the ground breaking carcass shape and futuristic directional tread design of the Positron. The Resistor takes performance up another level with improved side bite and balanced traction on indoor clay tracks. The tread design of the new Resistor tire pays homage to the Positron for a familiar Pro-Line signature look and each bar has been positioned and angled for maximum race performance. The Resistor is directional, which adds another tuning option for the racers always looking for that extra edge since it will perform differently depending on which direction it is run.
- Next Level of Race Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- Each Bar Positioned and Angled for Maximum Performance
- Improved Side Bite Compared to the Ground-breaking Positron Tire
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.33" (84.6mm)
Width: 1.67" (42.4mm)
- (2) Resistor 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on December 10, 2019
Wednesday, Mar 10 2021 (about a year ago)
Pro-Line Resistor 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2) (MC)
These tires ROCK! MC compound works well on indoor hard pack tracks and damp outdoor tracks. Side bite is incredible! Almost full throttle in turns and don't lose traction, 2WD buggy. Only downside they are hard to clean, that's not a downside when you have traction for days. AWESOME tire and my new favorite. Buy some you will be impressed.