The Pro-Line Axis 1/8 Buggy Body fits the Team Associated RC8B3.2 or RC8B3.2e when using an LCG 4S Battery. Designed with the latest in CAD technology, the Axis features a super low-slung design with sharp lines throughout giving it an unmistakable look on the track. The Axis is a cab-forward design that provides enhanced steering response while the small side fins balance out the rear of the car with ideal side-bite. The rear of the Axis body has the right amount of clearance for the nitro engine and fits the chassis and bulkhead shape of your race buggy perfectly. To run the Axis body on the RC8B3.2e electric buggy, the battery must be no taller than 39mm due to the low-slung nature of the Axis side pods.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Designed with the Latest in CAD Technology
- Super Low-slung Design with Sharp Lines Throughout
- Enhanced Steering Response Combined with Ideal Side-Bite
- Fits your Race Buggy Perfectly
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Axis Clear Body for AE RC8B3.2 & AE RC8B3.2e (with LCG Battery no taller than 39mm)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on November 18, 2020