The Pro-Line PRO-MT 4x4 was designed and built from the ground up to be the most Extreme 1/10 Monster Truck ever created, while delivering the durability and performance you have come to expect from Pro-Line. This is truly a "Go Anywhere - Do Anything" Monster Truck! Bashing has never been so good!
- Pre-Built: The PRO-MT 4x4 comes as a Pre-Built Roller. Just install your electronics, paint the body and go have fun! If you are looking to take the next step from a Ready-to-Run Truck and want true next-level Performance the PRO-MT 4x4 is the truck for you. Electronics, paint and tools are not included.
- Aluminum & Steel Bi-Metal Chassis: The full length 3mm thick Gun-Metal Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum Chassis combines with a 3mm thick Hardened Steel Spine extending from the Center Diff to the Rear Diff for Maximum Chassis Stiffness and Durability.
- Front/Rear/Center Sealed Differentials: The PRO-MT 4x4ís transmission is based on race proven technology. Each diff can be tuned with different weight oils and the internal diff gears are all Steel. The 3 Diff setup ensures that Power is always being sent to the wheels and is not being robbed by a traditional slipper. Oversized Ball Bearings are used throughout.
- 16mm Big Bore Shocks: The PRO-MT 4x4 comes standard with huge 16mm Big Bore Shocks to take on any terrain. The shock bodies are CNC machined aluminum, gun metal anodized and threaded for precision ride height adjustment. The shock internals feature a single X-Ring seal, Delrin Pistons & Shafts Guides, and Hard Chrome Coated Shock Shafts just like Pro-Line's high end race style Pro-Spec Shocks!
- Mod 1 Gears: Pro-Line chose MOD 1 size gears for the PRO-MT 4x4 to achieve the absolute maximum in gear tooth durability. The Front/Rear Ring & Pinion Gears are made from high strength hardened steel using the latest in manufacturing technology. The PRO-MT 4x4 gears are insanely strong!
- Aluminum Motor Mount System: Pro-Line has developed an easy-to-use CNC machined aluminum motor mount system. Designed to fit both 1/10 and 1/8 motors, it pre-sets the gear mesh for you while preventing the motor from shifting during use. The gear mesh is set using the included chassis inserts for the pinion gear you plan to use.
- Front Pivot Ball Suspension: The front suspension features hardened steel pivot balls with Delrin pivot inserts that devour hits from all angles. Extra thick upper and lower control arms are designed to take a beating and are mounted to aluminum arm mounts with plastic hinge pin inserts like an 1/8 race buggy. Front and rear sway bars come standard and lock nuts are used everywhere possible to prevent screws from backing out!
- Easy Access Differentials: Easy access to all 3 Diffs was an important design goal. The center Diff is easily removed by just 4 screws, while the Front & Rear only require the removal of the bumpers and Diff Covers. Working on the PRO-MT 4x4 could not be easier!
- Precision Steering: The PRO-MT 4x4 comes standard with an adjustable servo saver like you find on an 1/8 buggy, and an aluminum center drag link for precise control even during extreme bash sessions. The steering rides on huge ball bearings and the servo saver can be easily adjusted with the included 17mm wheel wrench.
- Balanced Weight Distribution: Balanced weight distribution is critical for ideal handling. The unique PRO-MT 4x4 chassis layout achieves near perfect 50/50 weight balance both front to rear and side to side. This truck will fly straighter and more controlled than any other Monster Truck you have ever driven!
- Badlands MX28 Tires with 17mm F-11 Wheels: Pro-Line knows tires and the PRO-MT 4x4 includes the best of the best. Super traction and superior wear Badlands MX28 tires are included to provide performance on any terrain. The HUGE 17mm 1/8 size aluminum wheel hexes prevent the F-11 wheels from stripping out even under immense power.
Length: 18.0" (457mm)
Width: 14" (355mm)
Wheelbase: 11.2" (284mm)
Weight: 5.7lbs. with tires (2.6kg)
Needed to Complete:
- (See "Option Parts" tab above for two compatible electronics systems, hand selected for this truck; or click here)
- 2-channel Radio & Receiver
- High Torque Servo (Horns Included)
- ESC (1/10 or 1/8 Size)
- Motor (550 or 1/8 Size)
- Mod 1 Pinion Gear
- 2S, 3S or 4S LiPo
- LiPo Charger
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body
- Tools (1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm Hex, 5.5mm Nut Driver)
- Servo Tape
- Thread Lock
This product was added to our catalog on October 25, 2017