Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 Pre-Mounted SC 2.2/3.0 M3 Tires w/"ProTrac" Renegade Whee
This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 SC 2.2/3.0 Tires in M3 compound, Pre-Mounted on black "ProTrac" Renegade Wheels. These are intended for use on the front and rear of Pro-Line ProTrac equipped Traxxas Slash trucks, as well as the Associated SC10 when using the Pro-Line 12mm adapter kit (PRO6064-05) and front inboard hub kit (PRO6068-00), the Associated SC10 4x4, Losi XXX-SCT/SCB when using the Pro-Line front inboard hub kit (PRO6069-00) and TEN-SCTE with minor modification (See video below).
Short course trucks have become class leaders at many tracks around the nation because itís fun and thereís a class for everyone. For those of you who want the most out of your short course truck, Pro-Line has made the Hole Shot 2.0 tires even easier to use by offering them premounted! The Pro-Line Renegade wheel for SC trucks features a tough 10 spoke design replicating the latest in high performance full size forged racing wheels used by the pros. Detailed beadloc and lug nut hardware only adds to the realism. Combine the Renegade with the Hole-Shot 2.0 SC, which features more pins and a wider contact patch for insane amounts of traction. The unique mini-pin design provides gives the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions.
So if you want a set up that is super easy to use and will help you with traction and control, then check out the Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 mounted on ProTrac Renegade wheels!
- Legendary Multi-time World and National Championship winning design in all scales
- Wider contact patch for improved traction in all conditions
- Highly reinforced tire carcass
- Lightweight Wheel with Simulated Bead-Loc ring
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- 10 Spoke design for increased rigidity
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.23" (107mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 SC tires
- (2) Closed Cell inserts
- (2) Protrac Renegade Black Wheels
This product was added to our catalog on March 9, 2012.