Pro-Line Champion 1/10 Buggy Wing (6.5" Wide) (2)
The Pro-Line Champion 1/10 Buggy Wing first debuted at the 2016 Reedy Race of Champions. In the hands of Dakota Phend, the Champion Wing was used to earn the Reedy Championship title, proving it has the performance needed to win at the highest level. The simple flat wing design will fit all 1/10 buggies (with trimming) and is made from a medium thickness lexan that is thicker and more durable than stock wings. The sides of the Champion Wing are shaped to avoid interference with the rear tires and the rear of the wing is curved for maximum stiffness and durability.
- 2016 Reedy Race Champion – Proven Performance
- Medium thickness Lexan for Improved Durability
- Simple and Sleek Design
- Fits PRO-2 Buggy and 1:10 Buggy Rear
- Emblazoned with two P-L Logos
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Pro-Line Champion 6.5” Wing
This product is expected to arrive on Monday, November 20 2017.