Pro-Line Caliber 2.2" Rear Buggy Tires (2)
Pro-Line's popular Caliber tread is available for 1:10 Off-Road Buggy. The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Directional tread design
- Internal sidewall ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Cut foam included
Height: 3.45" (88mm)
Width: 1.66" (42mm)
- (2) Caliber 2.2" Buggy Rear Tires
- (2) Cut foam inserts
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2014.