Pro-Line BullDog B4.1 Buggy Body (Clear)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Pro-Line BullDog Clear Body, and is intended for use with the Team Associated B4.1 1/10 buggy. It all started when Team drivers Ryan Cavalieri, Travis Amezcua and Ty Tessmann put their heads together with the Pro-Line development team with a mission to develop bodies with class leading performance in the 1:8th ranks. This aggressive goal was achieved with the BullDog body line. Providing performance that has, at times, been deemed an unfair advantage. BullDog bodies now set the standard in performance. After achieving such impressive results, Pro-Line is now bringing BullDog cab forward technology to the 1:10 class.
- Advanced cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Low profile rear deck feeds wing with clean air flow
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Super-low styling giving your B4.1 the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Clear Lexan® BullDog B4.1 Buggy Body and wing
- Decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
This product was added to our catalog on October 12, 2010.