Pro-Line BullDog 1/10 Buggy Body (Clear) (+8mm B4.1)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a Pro-Line BullDog Clear Body, and is intended for use with the Team Associated B4.1 1/10 off-road buggy when equipped with a +8mm extended chassis. It all started when Team drivers Ryan Cavalieri, Travis Amezcua and Ty Tessmann put their heads together with the Pro-Line development team with a mission to develop bodies with class leading performance in the 1/8th ranks. This aggressive goal was achieved with the BullDog body line. Providing performance that has at times, been deemed an unfair advantage. BullDog bodies now set the standard in performance. After achieving such impressive results, Pro-Line is now bringing BullDog cab forward technology to the 1/10 class.
- Advanced cab forward design generates unmatched off-power steering
- Low profile rear deck feeds wing with clean air flow
- Made from durable / genuine LexanŽ
- Super-low styling giving your +8mm B4.1 the lowest center of gravity (CG) possible
- Fabricated to fit snugly around each chassis component
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) Clear BullDog Body
- (1) Rear Wing
- (1) Decal sheet
- (1) Window mask
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2011.