Pro Boat Blackjack 29 V3 RTR Brushless Catamaran w/2.4GHz Radio System
This is the Pro Boat Blackjack 29 V3 Brushless Ready to Run Catamaran. The Pro Boat Blackjack 29 Catamaran makes larger and more expensive RC boats look like they drew the bottom pair. This ballistic catamaran doubles down on speed with a 2000Kv brushless motor and 120A ESC that can handle up to 6S of LiPo battery power. With its optimized fiberglass hull, you can slice through the water with unprecedented ease. So go ahead and let those other boats bet the house, with the Blackjack 29 catamaran chances are you’ll be walking away with the jackpot anyway.
- Capable of reaching speeds of 45+mph
- Features an updated fiberglass hull and durable canopy that have been shaped to withstand the rigors of high-speed action
- Includes Spektrum™ 2.4Ghz DX2E marine radio system including the SR410 receiver
- Off-set rudder system provides superb stability in all wake conditions while keeping the model glued to the water
- Water-cooled Dynamite water cooled marine 120 Amp ESC (6S compatible) and 2000Kv brushless motor
- ESC comes pre-wired with dual high-current EC5™ connectors
- Dual Li-Po or Ni-MH operation
- Metal propeller
- Waterproof electronics
- Designed to be competition ready out of the box
Length: 29 in (736.6mm)
Beam: 10.875 in (276.2mm)
Motor Size: 6-pole 2000kV
Engine Size: N/A
Weight: 5.6 lbs
Mast Height: N/A
Speed: 45+mph with 6S
Radio: Spektrum DX2E
Speed Control: Dynamite 120A
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Trim Scheme Colors: Red and black
Prop Size: 63mm, 1.6 pitch
Hull Type: Catamaran
Battery: 5200mAh 50C x 2 (2S or 3S) Recommended
Drive System: Flex shaft
Sail Area (Main): N/A
Sail Area (Jib): N/A
Sail Area (Overall): N/A
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
Experience Level: Intermediate
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA batteries
- (2) 2S-3S Li-Po batteries or (2) 7.2V-8.4V NiMH batteries with EC5 connector
- (1) Dual LiPo or NiMH charger with EC5 charge plug
This product was added to our catalog on November 26, 2014.
This is a very good boat.)
Great fiberglass hull. Great paint job and trim scheme. Motor and esc are a nice blue color. There are battery tray's and strap's on this version which make it way easier and faster to get out onto the field. It has a compartment tray that all the electronics go on and motor mount. It looks like it will only take small lipos in the pictures, and once you receive it, but it actually can take decent size ones. Your best bet would be Traxxas lipos for a very easy fit or generally around that size but you can also fit a Venom lipo in there. I cant think of any 3s lipo that wont fit it.
I personally put in the Dynamite Reaction 3s 5000mah 50c lipos. Great Lipo's with a 3c charge rate.
Again if you like fast, good looking, well rounded fiberglass boats then this is your choice.
GREAT JOB PROBOAT YOU GUYS ARE ON TOP OF THE BOAT GAME AND IT SHOW'S!!
THE ESC IN THIS BOAT IS A HOBBYWING ESC.IT CAN HE PROGRAMMED BY HOBBYWING PROGRAM CARD OR BY TRANSMITTER BY LOOKING UP SEAKING ESC MANUAL.!!
VERY VERY CERY FAST AND STABLE BOAT!!)