- Adapts perfectly to the Traxxas E-Z Start or pull-start systems with no modifications
- Included manifold is specially designed to fit directly onto the Revo
- Traxxas' clutch assembly bolts right to the crankshaft with no modifications
- Oversized cooling fins on crankcase helps to keep engine cooler
- Three needle slide valve carburetor with fins to help cool the fuel as it enters the engine
- High-performance long reach O.S. LC3 glow plug suitable for off-road applications that require constantly varying speed
Displacement: 0.21 cu in (3.4cc)
Bore: 0.669" (17mm)
Stroke: 0.590" (15mm)
Practical RPM: 3,000 - 35,000 RPM
Output: 1.8 ps / 29,000 RPM
Weight: 8.57oz (243g)
NOTE: This engine requires the OS 23818430 Ball Link to be compatible with the Traxxas 2.5 and 3.3 Revo or the Slayer Pro.
This product was added to our catalog on October 25, 2007
Breaking it in now.. idles solid and carb is very responsive to adjustments.
A heat gun will help the starter turn this thing over and make life easier on the connecting rod during break-in.
*Only Produces 1.9 HP.
*Expensive Piston and Sleeve
*Runs Better and More HP with 1/8 Muffler
*Fit into my REVO w/ No Mods
Highly Recommend This Engine. Pricey but worth it. The 11k Carburetor is Awesome!!!
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED
(Old Review from a couple of years ago)I have a gallon through this engine now. I can’t believe how easy this thing holds a tune. Just a couple little quirks when it was new like loose screws and leaky seals around the carb. The fix for me was to just re-seat the seals. After that I’ve had trouble free running ever since and just the slightest adjustment on the H needle every once in a while. Over all it’s a solid purchase and puts the stock motor to shame.