Muchmore Battery Warming Safety Bag
The Muchmore Racing Battery Warming Safety Bag is a must have accessory for racing in cold weather. A LiPo battery cannot efficiently discharge in temperatures below 59°F (15°C). The Muchmore Battery Warming Bag combines the benefits of a LiPo sack, with a warming bag and maintains internal temperatures between 73 - 82°F (23 to 28°C).
- Built-warming circuit in Battery Warming Safety Bag, to maintain battery temperature
- Warming Safety Bag keep the optimum temperature for battery.
- Safety bag interior temperature is between 73 - 82°F (23 to 28°C)
- Bimetal circuit ensures internal temperature stability
- It is recommended that you wait until the battery in the Warming Safety bag has reached a stable temperature before charging
- Increases power delivery, perfect for Stock Class racing
- Covers made from fireproof fibers
- When not in use, can be used like a normal storage bag
- Powered by 12V DC power supply, Input Voltage from 7.4V - 13.8V
- Never leave a charging battery unattended. Always ensure the battery is on a non-flammable surface.
- Ensure flap is sealed while charging.
- The Barrery Warming Safety Bag is intended to reduce the chance of damage in the event of a lipo fire.
This product was added to our catalog on April 5, 2017.