MST MS-01D 1/10 Scale 4WD Brushless RTR Drift Car w/Toyota FT-86 Body & 2.4GHz Transmitter (White)
The MST MS-01D is a high performance drift car with specialized pillow ball suspension and A-arms that provides perfect tracking and incredible performance on any drift circuit. Perfect for both experts and beginners alike, the MS-01D offers the features and functions necessary for everyone to drift like the big boys. This RTR features a dual belt driven 4wd drivetrain, full ball bearings, and aluminum front one way, a rear spool and a set of hard compound drift tires included in the box, with a host of option parts available separately to customize your car. Combine this with a 70A/3000Kv brushless motor setup and you have a solid drifter platform that delivers performance, driveability and value in a ready to drift package.
- The body comes factory painted with pre-applied decals, but must be mounted before use. Also, the headlight buckets must be mounted as well.
- Product photos show body installed, with scale accessories attached. This was done for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive requires installation and assembly.
- Dual belt 4wd drivetrain
- Full ball bearings
- Aluminum one way & rear spool
- Drift specific tires
- 70A/3000Kv Brushless motor system
- Realistic Toyota FT-86 body
Wheelbase: Standard 257mm (adjustable)
Width: Standard 186mm (adjustable)
Gear ratio: 2.0 (36T/18T)
CS ratio: 1.54 (40T/13T)
Caster: 4, 7, 10, 14 degrees variable
Camber: 0 to -12 degrees
Front: Aluminum one way
Rear: Spool unit
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH - 7.4V LiPo Battery
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 26, 2017.