MIP TLR 22 Series "Super Diff" Bi-Metal Differential Kit
This is the MIP TLR 22 Series "Super Diff" Bi-Metal Differential Kit for all TLR 22 series vehicles (22, 22T & 22SCT). This race proven two piece outdrive design will automatically shed 30% off of your OEM rotational mass; which equates to quicker acceleration perfect for any motor/car combination. To compliment the on the surface advantages of the Bi-Metal outdrives, it also includes All-American diff components including tungsten carbide diff balls, diff rings, 2-piece captured thrust assembly, bearings, machined aluminum T-Nut, and new spring/screw. This combination of high quality components allows the diff to feel and perform just as well as it looks, PERFECT!
Now how is this Bi-Metal kit (MIP17080) and its predecessor, the MIP16020 kit, any different? The answer lies in the updated aluminum diff hubs, as they now accept the TLR dimension diff rings (MIP specific diff rings previously). This change makes it less stressful to rebuild your MIP diff in a pinch with TLR diff components if MIP diff rebuild MIP17065 is not available. All parts made 100% in the USA!
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- Machined Aluminum T-Nut
- Two Piece Bi-Metal Diff components
- Direct Stock Diff replacement
- Hard Polished Drive Rings
- Bearing Steel “Grooved” Thrust Washer
- 7075-T6 Hard Anodized Alum Drive Hubs
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) MIP Inst. Sheet
- (7) MIP1/16” Bearing Chrome Steel Ball
- (14) MIP 3/32” Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball
- (2) MIP Modified Diff Ring
- (1) MIP #2 Washer Hardened
- (1) MIP ¼ x 9/32” Diff Spring
- (1) MIP 2-56 x .925 Diff Screw Shoulder
- (1) MIP Thrust Retainer
- (2) MIP 5 x 8 x 2.5 mm Bearing
- (1) MIP T-Nut Housing
- (1) MIP T-Nut Insert
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Male Outdrive Cup
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Female Outdrive Cup
- (2) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Hub
Needed To Complete:
- (1) Stock Diff Gear to complete (TLR2953)
- 2.0 mm Allen Wrench
- All TLR 22 Series Vehicles, 22, 22T, & 22SCT
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2017.