Midwest Grip Pins, 50/pack
Grip Pins are better than straight pins, push pins, or even T-pins. They provide a faster, more accurate assembly process for all types of models, crafts and school projects.
One Grip Pin does the work of two T-Pins!
- Wider shoulder design - provides more gripping area, eliminating
- Tapered barrel body - easier to grip
- Extra long stainless pin shaft - assemblies can be built one on top
- One grip pin - more precise than two T-pins
- Smaller pin hole - great for delicate projects
- Easy-to-see design - minimizes pin loss
This product was added to our catalog on March 26, 2009.