This Lynx Heli Precision Tail Bell Crank Lever is compatible with the SAB Goblin 380, 500 and 570 helicopters. Lynx spent hours optimizing the design of the tail bell crank lever to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. Their result is an aluminum alloy lever that improves the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances, a result that is impossible using standard mold plastic. For easy installation, the crank lever is pre-assembled at the factory and ready for installation.
- Direct replacement for the standard Goblin 380, 500 and 570 Tail Bell Crank Lever.
- Increase tail response and strength.
- Flanged ABEC 5 class radial bearing assures smooth movement.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, for lightweight and maximum strength.
- See resources tab for instructions.
Tail Bell Crank Lever Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Bearing material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5
Screw material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
Linkage Ball & Pin Screw Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
Weight: 3g - assembled - including screw
- (1) Goblin 380, 500 and 570 CNC Tail Bell Crank Lever (assembled with all the bearings and hardware necessary for a quick installation)
- (1) M2.5 x 18mm hex cup screw
This product was added to our catalog on September 11, 2015