Lynx Heli Blade mCP X BL Main Head Grip Set (Silver)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Main Head Grip Set, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP x BL helicopter. Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight. The guys at Lynx Heli are pilots and they demand a light helicopter, so they spent hours optimizing designs to achieve the required strength and light weight that is necessary in a micro heli.
Lynx Heli Innovations redesigned the standard mCP X plastic main grip and used a 7075 aluminum alloy combined with a twin 5x2x1.5mm radial bearing design that is simple, lightweight and durable. Its almost unbelievable, but this main grip set is only slightly heavier than the original plastics grips, but provide a huge increase in rigidity and strength!
- Direct replacement for the standard mCP X Main Grip
- Increase flight precision, flight after flight
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design, to deliver light weight and maximum strength
Main Grip Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Bearing Material: SST – ABEC5
Hardware: Steel 12.9 Class - DIN 912
Assembled Weight: 1.95g
- (2) mCP x – CNC Main Grips Silver color
- (4) Radial bearing 5x2x1.5mm
- (2) PAN Head Screw M2x8
- (2) Lynx Red Silicone O-Ring ID 1 x W 1
This product was added to our catalog on May 28, 2013.