Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Carbon Steel Ultra Main Shaft Set (Low Profile)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X Low Profile Carbon Steel Ultra Main Shaft Set. Lynx knows that the 300X is a high performance machine, and high performance heli's require a serious no compromise main shaft. So Lynx stepped up to the plate and produced a Carbon Steel, Low Profile main shaft for the 300X. The low profile main shaft is 5mm shorter to help increase agility, and is compatible with both the standard head and the Lynx Heli DFC head, simply adjust the length of the pitch and servo rods!
By combining Carbon Steel with a dedicated thermal treatment, Lynx achieved the strength increase they were after. The diameter of the Jesus holes was revised to provide a precise fit with the M2 Jesus screw, while the main shaft was revised by removing the Set Screw collar socket to increase the strength and durability of the main shaft. This main shaft is an ideal upgrade for any 300X, but is highly recommended for high power set-ups.
NOTE: When used with the standard head, the two pitch and three servo rods each need to be shortened by 2.5mm to compensate for the length difference. If using the Lynx DFC head, shorten the three servo rods by 2.5mm.
- Use with standard head, or Lynx DFC head
- Lower CG for increased agility
- Increased strength
- Increased tolerance & precision to help eliminate any vibration
- Precision Jesus Screw holes increase shaft resistance and reduce play
- Revised design without main shaft collar socket for increased shaft resistance
- Revised Heavy Duty main shaft collar for the ultimate lock and strong assembly
- Includes all parts and hardware necessary for installation
Main Shaft Material: Carbon Steel C40 + Thermal Treatment to 50 HRC Hardness
Main Shaft Collar Material: Carbon Steel
Screw Material: Chrome steel—DIN 7985
Assembly Weight: 9g (when assembled on Heli)
- (2) 300X Carbon Steel Main shaft - Low Profile
- (1) Heavy Duty main shaft collar
- (2) Set Screw M3x3
- (2) M2x10 Hex Cap Screw (for Head Center Hub side)
- (2) M2x12 Hex Cap Screw (for Main Gear Hub side)
- (4) Self Lock Nut M2
This product was added to our catalog on January 6, 2014.