Lynx Heli 300X/CFX Stretch Combo (Silver)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Lynx Stretch Combo, intended for use with the Lynx Heli 300X and 300CFX Stretch Combo. Lynx Heli Innovations is always looking toward new ideas and solutions that really do something… and they propose a “Stretch Kit” to grow your 300X/CFX for use up to 275mm Main Blade. By using the stretch kit and using 275mm Main Blades, the rotor disc surface will increase up to 15% in surface area.
- Lynx introduce stretch kit for your 300X/CFX
- Direct replacement and improvement for your 300X/CFX.
- Incredible big size feeling, increased visibility and fly precision.
- 25 mm longer tail boom for increased tail authority
- Optimized lightweight design.
- Optimized extended tail boom support design that increase tail boom rigidity
- At lower head speed 300X/CFX will result more stable and more visible, perfect for newbie practice
- At higher head speed 300X/CFX become a beast for agility and pops, and super stable in the high speed fly, perfect for the adrenaline dependent...
- Design assisted by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to achieve light weight and maximum strength.
- (1) 300X/CFXLynx Ultra dampeners.
- (1) 300X/CFX Tail Boom Stretch 10-9 x 309mm
- (1) 300X/CFX Tail Belt Stretch B-390-MXL
- (1) 300X/CFX Tail Push Rod M1.6x40
- (1) 300X/CFX Extended Heavy Duty Boom Support – Red Terminal
- (1) 300X/CFXHeavy Duty Tail Boom Clamp – Red
NOTE: The Lynx Stretch Kit can used with Standard 245mm Main Blades to increase the tail authority, but using 275mm Main Blades have been found to provide the best flight performance. For the first test, we suggest to set the Head Speed not over 3500 max and then later on adjusting following your behaviors. The most important suggestion is to get your desired head speed working on the gear ratio by changing the motor kV or the pinion gear, not the throttle curve, which should not be lower than 70% to get the best power.
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2015.