Lynx Heli 180CFX Ultra Swashplate (Black)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Aluminum Ultra Swash Plate. Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned and improved the standard Blade 180 CFX swash plate using a combination of 7075 aluminum alloy, chrome steel and copolymer parts.
Lynx Heli Innovations is proud to introduce our own in house design Spherical Swivel Bearing assembly that allows the swash plate to pivot around the main shaft better than ever! Thanks to their experience and motivation for better solutions, they have created a Spherical Bearing bushing from a low friction copolymer to ensure an incredibly smooth, solid and precise swivel action while eliminating looseness between the ball and bushing for drastic elimination of any free play.
The Spherical Bearing assembly is now replaceable/serviceable by the customer. It is composed of a chrome steel center ball and a low friction copolymer bushing surrounding the center ball. These parts are proudly produced by Lynx and factory assembled to become the heart of the Lynx Ultra Swash Plate.
For those who push the limits and fly beyond them, this swash plate was designed to be almost completely rebuild-able by the customer. Offering an economic service parts bag, you will be able to follow the simple instructions and replace the parts most prone to wear, the Spherical Bearing assembly and the linkage balls. (The large center ball bearing is pre-lubricated and permanently mated to the housings and the center is press fit to ensure a long life.)
Thanks to their hard work and rigorous design specifications, the Lynx Blade 180 CFX Ultra Swash Plate results in an incredibly strong and virtually indestructible part.
- Direct fit replacement part for the standard Blade 180 CFX swash plate.
- Innovative in house designed and manufactured ultra precise Spherical Bearing for a smooth and solid swivel action.
- Stainless Steel linkage balls for the best wear and shock resistance.
- Double High quality ABEC5 Stainless Steel
- Rebuildable Swash Plate using service parts bag (sold separately; LYX1402).
- Factory assembled with thread lock on linkage balls and pre-lubricated bearing.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) used in achieving the most lightweight part with maximum strength.
Swash Plate Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Clear - anodized finish
Linkage Ball Material: Stainless Steel
Bearing Material: Stainless Steel – ABEC5 precision class
Spherical Swivel Bearing Material: Center Ball Chrome Steel HRC40 / Swivel Bushing low-friction copolymer POM based.
- (1) Blade 180 CFX - Ultra Swash Plate, Black - Factory assembled, ready to fly/plug and play
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2015.