Lynx Heli 180CFX Aluminum Tail Grip Set (Black)
This is an optional Lynx Heli 180CFX Aluminum Tail Grip Set. Lynx Heli has redesigned the standard 180CFX plastic tail grip, using aluminum alloy material for superior strength and durability.
Lynx grips are weighted with integrated CNC weight. They chose this specific application to add the center balancer near the lock screw, were this will not affect the normal tail system. They also eliminate vibrations from an unbalanced tail grip system. Using special software, they also moved the position of the linkage ball to move the CG closer to the tail hub centerline.
The counter couple weights are sized to reduce the servo load during flight, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity. The details and design of these tail grips add top performance in your 180CFX tail system.
- Direct replacement for the standard 180CFX tail parts.
- Increase tail response and reduce vibration.
- Preassembled with lock thread linkage balls and lubricated bearing
- SST linkage balls to assure durability and wear resistance
- Integrated CNC counter balance weight to reduce servo load during fly maneuvers, giving faster tail response, less vibration and increase tail servo longevity.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
- Service bag available: LYX1423 - 180CFX - Tail Grip Service Bag
Tail Grip material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – clear anodized
Bearing Material: SST – ABEC5
Linkage Ball Material: SST
Assembly weight: 2.5g
- (2) 180CFX - Tail Grips - Black- pre-assembled
This product was added to our catalog on October 1, 2015.