LRP ZR.30 X Non-Pullstart Competition Truggy Engine (Standard Plug)
This is the LRP ZR.30 X Non-Pullstart Competition Truggy Engine. The many years of development, testing, and racing experience of the highly successful Z .28 engine has been incorporated it into LRP’s new ZR .30 Monster Truck and Truggy engines! Each engine is packed with special features designed to maximize performance, fuel economy, and longevity. Truggy Power at its Best!
- Massive all-new XTEC T6 crankcase
- Completely new, flow optimized LRP XTEC thermal-protected PowerCarb 2 15SV-2 carburetor
- New CoolDown cylinder head with extra-thin ribs and additional holes for weight reduction and uniform heat dissipation
- Standard burn room for easy tuning
- Ports timed for competition use
- Extra-strong connecting rod specifically designed for .30-sized engines
- Flow-optimized backplate
- Blue anodized 7.5, 8.5, and 9.0mm venturi inserts
- 7+1 ports
- Rear exhaust
Displacement: .30 (4.92ccm)
Max. RPM: 38,300
Max. Power: 4.21HP
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2009.