LRP SXX TC Spec "Version 2" ESC & Sonic Brushless Motor Combo (8.5T)
This is the LRP SXX TC-Spec "V.2" Competition Brushless Speed Control, with a Reedy Sonic 8.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. The SXX TC-Spec version 2 uses the most advanced technology available! With it’s ADPC software for precision adjustability, revolutionary Twin BEC, improved output, USB software update, and the optimized Internal Temp Check System 3, the new SXX TC Spec version 2 is ready for the challenges of 1/10 On Road Touring Cars, 1/10 4WD Buggies and 4WD Short Course Trucks.
Designed strictly for competition and already proven at the highest level, the Reedy Sonic brushless motors feature a lightweight case design with extra-large, strategically placed vent holes to reduce operating temperatures. Lower temperatures result in less fade over the course of a race, longer run times, and increased motor life. A precision balanced high-strength sintered rotor is supported by dual ball bearings for maximum RPM and reliability. Adjustable timing and a variety of optional rotors allows for fine tuning for particular applications and tracks.
SXX Competition V.2 Brushless Speed Control Features:
- Dual ADPC max Software: Independent adjustment of “Feel” and “Boost” for maximum flexibility.
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at http://www.LRP.cc/.
- Twin BEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for both speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cutoff system for all types of cells.
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.
- Full USB Software Updatability!
Reedy Sonic Motor Features:
- Lightweight design
- Optimized air flow
- Dual precision ball bearings
- High-strength balanced sintered rotor
- Adjustable timing
- Completely rebuildable
- Competition proven
- 200mm sensor wire
- Sensored or sensorless operation
- Built to ROAR/EFRA/IFMAR specs
Voltage Input: 3.7 - 7.4V
Typical Voltage Drop @20A: 0.011V/phase
Weight (without wires): 36g
Brushless: Forward / Brake
Motor limit (7.4V): over 3.0 turns
Twin BEC: 6.0V / 3.0A
Voltage: 3.7 - 7.4V
Max Current: 50
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2012.