LRP SXX TC Spec V2 ESC & Vector X-12L Brushless Motor Combo (5.5T)
This is the LRP SXX TC Spec "Version 2" Competition ESC & Vector 5.5 Turn X-12L Brushless Motor Combo. This combo represents the peak of brushless speed control and motor technology for 4WD short course racing. Boost the performance of your car, step into the world of high-class racing and discover new dimensions of speed and controllability!
The SXX V2 offers different settings allowing you to adjust the "Feel" and "Boost," offering maximum flexibility and power for every race situation. The revolutionary TwinBEC is independent from the input voltage and provides a constant 6V/3A output with 3.0-7.4V input voltage. To keep your speed control up to date, software updates will be available via USB!
LRP's revolutionary Vector X-12 brushless motor sets new benchmarks in electric motor performance. Now the same level of performance and technology has been created for 4x4 Short Course class racing. 4WD Short Course drivers can now take advantage of the World Championship-winning XTEC X-12 technology. With the all new Vector X-12L Short Course 550 motors, developed for 4WD Short Course racing, even more performance is available at your disposal.
SXX TC-Spec Features:
- Dual ADPC mod Software: Independent adjustment of "Feel" and "Boost" for maximum flexibility.
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available.
- TwinBEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for the speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.7V to 7.4V input voltage): Adjustable cut off presets for all types of cells.
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.
- 75% longer magnet and stack for maximum torque and power
- Optimized design for power hungry 4x4 Short Course trucks
- HDS Technology (High Density Stack) for maximum power output
- Revolutionary PreciSensor System for smooth throttle response and maximum efficiency
- High-strength sintered magnet for maximum performance and durability
- Rebuildable construction for easy, cleaning, tuning, and serviceability
- Oversized ball bearings reduce friction and increase durability
- Easy solder design with heavy copper, multilayer PCB, for reduced resistance
- Timing adjustable in clearly defined steps
- Hand wound stator
- Sensored and sensorless operation
Motor Limit: 4.5T or higher
Voltage Input: 3.7-7.4V
Magnet material: Sintered 13.0mm
Voltage input: 4.8-11.1V
Output shaft: 5.0mm
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2011.